The market research data is in and we’re able to take the collective temperature of consumers from GWI data compiled in late May.
In this report, we provide a trended perspective on the impact of COVID-19 on consumer sentiment and behavior across the globe.
How a socially distanced reality
can shape the way we interact
- Pandemic's impact on frustration with technology
- Are virtual interactions here to stay?
- What consumers expect from virtual events
- How virtual events can be monetized
- Adapting to a socially distanced future